Please feel free to ask questions and discuss your accommodation needs with us.
To make a booking, please call 0421 050 014, or email us at email@example.com
Gift Certificates are available for purchase.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
In the event of a no-show, the guest will be charged the total price.
Guests are advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.
Please provide written notice of cancellation or changes to your booking by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The guest will be charged a prepayment of up to the total price at anytime after the reservation has been made. (usually 50% upon booking, and 50% upon arrival)
Barossavilla Guest House accepts payments by Visa/Mastercard/AMEX and does not on-charge any credit card surcharges.
All children are welcome.
Children aged 0-2 years are charged per night in a port-a-cot in the same room as their parent/s.
Children aged 2-12 years are charged per night in a camp bed in the same room as their parent/s.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is one.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that Barossavilla Guest House does not have a 24 hr reception desk.
- Check-in is between 3:00 - 4:00pm (unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed)
- If you require check-in outside of these hours, please communicate your request via email to email@example.com before your arrival.
- Early check-in requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and may incur extra charges at a rate of AUD30.00 per hour or part thereof.
- Check-out is strictly 10:30am. Failure to abide by this timeframe shall incur extra charges at a rate of AUD30.00 per hour or part thereof.
- Please note that Barossavilla Guest House does not provide room service during your stay.
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Barossavilla Guest House is pleased to provide a smoke-free environment.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Guest House or near outdoor eating areas.
- Only registered guests are permitted on the property. Additional visitors are not allowed.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
- No pets are allowed on the property.
- Guests may be required to show photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge liability for any services rendered by or charged by Barossavilla Guest House.
- Barossavilla Guest House reserves the right to charge the registered guest for any malicious/accidental damage to property or contents, additional cleaning required or theft.
- Barossavilla Guest House assumes no responsibility for any death, injury or illness sustained by any person or loss of money, jewels or other valuables within or arising from a visit to the property.
Mobile: +61 421 050 014
Street Address: 92 Research Rd, Tanunda, South Australia 5352
Postal Address: PO Box 682 Tanunda, South Australia 5352
ABN 17 234 898 940
#barossavillaPIZZA Facebook Competition T&C's
*Competition closes 10:00pm AEST 15 June 2017
*Prize valued at over $220.00
*To be eligible, comments must be made in answer to the question on the original Facebook post
*Package is for two people in the one room for one night only
*Choice of 3 pizza flavours available on the night
*GF/vegetarian/vegan option available upon request
*Winner bears all travel costs to/from Barossavilla Guest House
*Prize must be redeemed by 15 September 2017
*Bookings must be made directly with Barossavilla Guest House
*Dates subject to availability
*Winner will be chosen by random and notified
*Winner’s name will be published publicly on Barossavilla Guest House Facebook page
*Entrants must be over the age of 18 years
*Guests are subject to our normal T&C’s available on our website.
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
*By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).